The Daiwa Tanacom 1000 Power Assist Reel joins the Tanacom family of deep drop and kite fishing reels with features to make power assist fishing easier than ever.
- LCD display reads out in English for easier programming
- Oversize line guide aperture to clear large knots and kite swivels
- Automatic stop and jigging features
- Variable-speed Power Lever control
- Line counter and depth memory
- Sealed electronics package
- Manual winding option
- Washable design
- 12 Volt system (12-16.8 V)
- Sealed drag system
The Tanacom 1000 Power Assist Reel easy to use. Connect the battery and lower your lure to the water’s surface. Then press the reset button to zero the display and you’re ready to start fishing, with the reel automatically measuring line let out. Advance the Power Lever to rewind; the reel will automatically stop as your lure reaches the surface.
Deep drop fishing for Grouper, Halibut, Snapper, Tile, etc., fight your catch on the handle but let the Tanacom 1000 Power Assist do the drudgery of retrieving heavy sinkers from the depths when it’s time to check your bait.
When you’re kite fishing the Tanacom 1000 offers the power to quickly bring in kites in heavy winds.